tbh I wouldn’t mind having buckets for shoes. I think I could get used to it and it’s a good talking point when meeting new people
Do NOT go near Homestucks
Let It Go arranged by Francesco Scaringi.
Cosplay by Francesca Aliberti.
Want this sheet music? Buy it from here!
Subscribe to our Youtube channel!
Like our Facebook page!
Follow us on Twitter!
Follow us on Google+!
Produced by: Cristoforo Cervino & Francesco Scaringi;
Photography, camera operator and post-production: Cristoforo;
Arrangement: Francesco Scaringi;
Elsa: Francesca Aliberti;
Pianist: Francesco Scaringi;
Violinist: Miriam Bottari;
Cellist: Alice Morandi;
Make Up Artist & Hair Stylist: Keren Wogerbauer
Clothes by: Francesca Aliberti
Production operators: Emanuele Locatelli and Guglielmo Zamparelli
Special thanks to: Costa Valle Imagna City, Hotel Costa, Ms.
Rosanna from “Ristoro Forcella” and Ms. Wanda.
EVERYONE NEEDS THIS
HAHAHAHA I TOLD YOU THERE WAS BLOODS INBETWEEN THE MAIN 12 I TOLD YOU!!!!!!!!
I think I’m starting to understand things about your fandom…
Except Eridan’s blood is penultimate
There shouldn’t be anything between him and Feferi
other than sollux
You had to fucking go there didnt you
I WANT ADVENTURE IN THE GREAT WIDE SOMEWHERE.
The Serpent Princess! OOOH man, this is just too cool not to share. Your daily dose of fantasy :) Enjoy this master piece!
Tink and Peter go on an adventure
Stop. And just look at his happy face. Doesn’t it make you feel better?
A cure for sad days.
It’s a fucking Nick Furry cosplay cat.
I tried to scroll past it.
how do cats even work
- A cat can jump up to five times its own height in a single bound.
- The little tufts of hair in a cat’s ear that help keep out dirt direct sounds into the ear, and insulate the ears are called “ear furnishings.”
- The ability of a cat to find its way home is called “psi-traveling.” Experts think cats either use the angle of the sunlight to find their way or that cats have magnetized cells in their brains that act as compasses.
- One reason that kittens sleep so much is because a growth hormone is released only during sleep.
- A cat has 230 bones in its body. A human has 206. A cat has no collarbone, so it can fit through any opening the size of its head.
- A cat’s nose pad is ridged with a unique pattern, just like the fingerprint of a human.
- If they have ample water, cats can tolerate temperatures up to 133 °F.
- A cat’s heart beats nearly twice as fast as a human heart, at 110 to 140 beats a minute.
- Cats don’t have sweat glands over their bodies like humans do. Instead, they sweat only through their paws.
- The claws on the cat’s back paws aren’t as sharp as the claws on the front paws because the claws in the back don’t retract and, consequently, become worn.
- Cats make about 100 different sounds. Dogs make only about 10.
- Researchers are unsure exactly how a cat purrs. Most veterinarians believe that a cat purrs by vibrating vocal folds deep in the throat. To do this, a muscle in the larynx opens and closes the air passage about 25 times per second.
- A cat almost never meows at another cat, mostly just humans. Cats typically will spit, purr, and hiss at other cats.
- A cat’s back is extremely flexible because it has up to 53 loosely fitting vertebrae. Humans only have 34.
- Some cats have survived falls of over 65 feet (20 meters), due largely to their “righting reflex.” The eyes and balance organs in the inner ear tell it where it is in space so the cat can land on its feet. Even cats without a tail have this ability.
- A cat can travel at a top speed of approximately 31 mph (49 km) over a short distance.
- A cat’s hearing is better than a dog’s. And a cat can hear high-frequency sounds up to two octaves higher than a human.
- A cat’s brain is biologically more similar to a human brain than it is to a dog’s. Both humans and cats have identical regions in their brains that are responsible for emotions.
And that’s how cats work.
This is my new fav post
GUYS GUYS GUYS
I REALIZED WHY RUFIOH IS THE ONE THAT PUPATED WINGS.
BECAUSE HIS SIGN IS TAUROS AND HE DYED SOME OF HIS HAIR RED.
Mama Fury on waking up the Avengers.
LOKI IS FUCKGN DUCT TAPED TO THE BED I SIMPLY CANNOT
I don’t think there will ever come a time when I won’t reblog this.